THE 2B AWARDS – OFFICIAL RULES
BY ENTERING OR OTHERWISE PARTICIPATING IN THE AWARDS, ALL AFFILIATES (ENTRANTS) AND OTHER PARTICIPANTS AGREE TO ABIDE BY THESE OFFICIAL RULES, WHICH ARE FINAL AND BINDING.
- ELIGIBILITY: To be eligible to submit your video/audio (“Submission”) for considered in one or more of the categories The 2B Awards offers, you must be a legal U.S. resident, or resident of a country with diplomatic relations with the United States who, at the time of submission is at least eighteen (18) years of age.
If You are under eighteen (18) years of age or are a minor in Your state of residence, You must have Your parent or guardian review and agree to this Submission Agreement and complete a Parent/Guardian Consent Form on your behalf.
BY SUBMITTING YOUR VIDEO/AUDIO, YOU REPRESENT AND WARRANT THAT YOU EITHER; (A) ARE OVER THE AGE OF 18 AND NOT A MINOR IN YOUR STATE OF RESIDENCE, AND YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS SUBMISSION AGREEMENT; OR (B) ARE THE PARENT OR GUARDIAN OF A CHILD WHO IS UNDER THE AGE OF 18 OR WHO IS A MINOR IN HIS OR HER STATE OF RESIDENCE AND YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THIS AGREEMENT ON BEHALF OF YOUR CHILD. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS SUBMISSION AGREEMENT, PLEASE DO NOT PROVIDE ANY SUBMISSION VIDEO/AUDIO TO 2B AWARDS.
Misrepresentation of age will disqualify the applicable affiliate (entrant). Employees, officers, directors, shareholders, agents, and representatives of The 2B Awards, subsidiaries, licensors, and advertising and promotional agencies, and the immediate family members of the same households of any such employees, officers, directors, shareholders, agents, and representatives, are not eligible to participate in The 2B Awards in any manner.
- AWARDS:The Winner of eligible videos/audios will be determined on a monthly basis and will include all videos/audios received as of the last day of each month. A new Winner will be determined each month. The tabulation for, and the amount of the awards for, the winner of each month are as follows:
- Up to and including the final 3 calendar days of the month, the top 100 with the highest votes will be named finalists.
- Each Finalist will start with zero votes entering into the final three (3) days of the awards show.
- The winner for the month will be awarded from the videos/audios at the end of the month.
- There will be open voting for three (3) days of the final week of the month. The winner for each month will be determined by the total number of votes received within the three days of the finals. Voting on the last day of the month will end at 4:00pm EST.
- In the event of a tie (an equal number of total votes received on the last day), the voting period will be extended one hour (5:00pm EST.) and on that hour the affiliate with the most votes wins.
- The winner per category will receive a cash award equal to ten percent (10%) of the specific category total accumulated number of votes received from the beginning of the voting period at the first of the month to the end of the voting period on the last day of the month; with a minimum cash award of One Thousand Dollars ($ 1,000), and up to a maximum cash award of Ten Thousand Dollars ($10,000).
All winners must provide, within 5 days of notification, a written and video testimonial in advance of receiving any cash award or forfeit aforementioned above. (See winner’s page for examples).
The 2B Awards show requires a minimum of 100 paid registrants in a category for that category in the monthly show to officially start and a winner to be determined and paid.
All taxes (including without limitation federal, state, and local taxes) on or connected with The 2B Awards and the reporting consequences thereof, and any other costs, fees, and expenses not explicitly stated herein, are the sole responsibility of the winner(s). Each winner must, if so requested by The 2B Awards, complete a Liability/Publicity/release within a period of time dictated by the 2B Awards.
If any winner(s) are under eighteen (18) years of age or are a minor in his or her state of residence, the award will be provided on the winner’s behalf to the winner’s parent or legal guardian, pursuant to an existing consent form and other releases and documentation required by The 2B Awards.
In the event that a winner is unable to comply with the terms and conditions set forth in the Official Rules, The 2B Awards reserves the right to deem such individual ineligible and to select a new winner based on the total votes from the remaining individual submissions.
The award is non-transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash or credit, in whole or in part.
- VOTING: From the time that Your Video/Audio is submitted, You will have the remainder of the month to self market Your Video/Audio by your Facebook, Twitter, Myspace or other social media outlet.
The 2B Awards, Inc., will promote all Submission Video/Audio equally and without bias through its web site, and other social media outlets.
Applicable charges for each vote will apply, not to exceed $0.99 per vote.
The winner(s) for each month will be determined by the highest number of legitimate votes during the month. In the event Your Video/Audio is selected as the winner, The 2B Awards may require further evaluation, You may be contacted by an associate and be required to execute additional documents, provide additional information (social security number), undergo additional screening, including without limitation a background and/or personal records check.
Winners for each month will be posted on www.2bawards.com.
- FUTURE AGREEMENTS: Notwithstanding the other provisions of the Official Rules, You understand and agree that in the event that You are a monthly award winner, or gain exposure through The 2B Awards, The 2B Awards may elect, at its’ option, to require You to enter into the following agreements: (a) an agreement with The 2B Awards (or an affiliated company) for Your exclusive services as a recording or performing artist; (b) an agreement with The 2B Awards (or an affiliated company) for the use of Your name, likeness or biography in connection with advertising, endorsement, merchandising and sponsorship; and (c) an agreement with The 2B Awards (or an affiliated company) for the management of Your career as a recording or performance artist.
- DISCLAIMER: The 2B Awards make no warranties, and hereby disclaim any and all warranties, express or implies, concerning any award furnished in connection with The 2B Awards; and are not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, reviews, ratings, rankings, or other materials, whether caused or created by authorized web site users, by tampering or “hacking” or by any of the equipment, software, or programming related to The 2B Awards. Although The 2B Awards attempts to ensure the integrity of the Awards, You acknowledge that The 2B Awards is not responsible for Your actions or the actions of other participants in connection with the Awards, including Your or others’ attempts to circumvent the Official Rules or otherwise interfere with the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of the Awards.
- RELEASE AND INDEMNIFICATION: You release and hold The 2B Awards and their respective employees, officers, directors, shareholders, agents and representatives harmless from and against any and all claims, demands, actions, losses, costs, damages, liabilities, judgments, settlements and expenses of any kind arising in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from participation in any award related activity, or directly or indirectly from acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any award in connection with the award including without limitation, claims based on publicity rights, defamation, invasion of privacy, and the infringement upon or violation of any intellectual property rights.
- DISPUTE RESOLUTION: In the event of any dispute arising out of or in connection with this Submission Video/Audio, such dispute shall be submitted to arbitration to be administered by the American Arbitration Association. Arbitration shall be held in the county of Broward, state of Florida. The ruling / award of the arbitrator(s) shall be binding and each party expressly waives any right to a jury.
- GOVERNING LAW: This Submission Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Florida, without regards to its principles of conflicts of law. YOU AGREE THAT ANY CAUSE OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO YOUR SUBMISSION VIDEO/AUDIO OR OTHERWISE RELATED TO THE 2B AWARDS MUST COMMENCE WITHIN ONE (1) YEAR AFTER THE CAUSE OF ACTION ACCRUES, OTHERWISE, SUCH CAUSE OF ACTION SHALL BE PERMANENTLY BARRED.